We have assisted the growth of the following companies:
- Arete Associates - Arete Associates is a government research and development company with excellent capabilities in electro-optical system design, signal processing and modeling of physical phenomena. Arete has main offices in Tucson, AZ, Northridge, CA and Washington DC. Mr. Manzer is Chairman of the Board and a trustee of the Arete ESOP. During his tenure Arete has grown from $25 million to nearly $80 million in revenue.
- BioVigilant Systems, Inc. - BioVigilant is the leading company bringing optical technology for microbial detection in clean rooms of pharmaceutical manufacturers. BioVigilant is headquartered in Tucson, AZ. Mr. Manzer invested in BioVigilant and served as CEO and a Board Member of BioVigilant during its development stage. He arranged angel and venture financing and the acquisition of controlling interest in BioVigilant by a Japanese company, Yamatake Corporation. Mr. Manzer is currently a Board Member of BioVigilant.
- Breault Research Organization (BRO) - BRO is a Tucson company specializing in optical software, optical design and analysis of complex optical systems. Mr. Manzer invested in BRO and served as CEO and a Board Member. During this time BRO transitioned from a consulting company to a software product and services company and grew from $1.5 million to $7 million. Mr. Manzer is currently a shareholder of BRO.
- Community Provider Enhancement Services (CPES) - CPES is a health care firm providing homes and 24 hour care for consumers with developmental disabilities and behavior health needs. CPES has main offices in Tucson and Phoenix, AZ. During the time Mr. Manzer has served as the Chairman of the Board CPES has grown from $20 million to nearly $40 million.
- MC Technologies - (MCT) - MCT was an early stage company which grew from zero to revenues of $2.5 million providing software and services which aid companies in managing chemical safety and environmental law compliance. Mr. Manzer invested in MCT and was Chairman of the Board of Managers of MCT until its sale for $4 million to Haas Chemical Management.
- Molecular Technologies - (Moltech) - Moltech was an early stage company developing a new rechargeable battery technology. Mr. Manzer served as President and CEO arranging $20 million in venture financing and leading the acquisition of Energizer’s rechargeable battery business with revenues of $100 million.
- Vanguard Automation Inc. - Vanguard was a custom automation company specializing in vision guided robotics for fully automated production lines. Mr. Manzer invested in Vanguard and served as Chairman, President and CEO leading the company from $2 million in revenue to $15 million and an acquisition by RVSI for $50 million.